# Community resources
We cannot promise to cover all aspects of zkSync so we will attempt to highlight some of the community's outstanding resources such as videos, tutorials, articles etc.
The Awesome zkSync repo (opens new window) is where community-based resources live.
# Criteria for contributing
To contribute to the Awesome zkSync repo, the following are some criteria to keep in mind:
- Is the content resource current?
- Is the content resource protected by a payment wall?
- Is the information trustworthy? Is it based on facts or opinions?
- How reputable is the author? Do they cite their references?
- Does the content resource provide anything new or different from what can be found in the documentation?
# Making your contribution
If you find a content resource related to the zkSync ecosystem, be free to recommend its addition to the Awesome zkSync repo by making a pull request.