# zkSync Documentation
This documentation is intended to assist you in developing on zkSync. It introduces the concepts of zkSync, describes the zkSync network stack, and some advanced topics for complex applications and use cases.
Given this documentation is open-sourced, feel free to suggest new topics, add new content, and provide examples wherever you believe they will be useful. If you're unsure how to proceed, follow these instructions.
# Fundamental topics
If this is your first time using zkSync, we recommend that you kick off at the beginning and work your way through the documentation like you would with a book.
- Intro to rollups - A brief overview of rollups.
- zkSync overview - A quick overview of zkSync technologies.
- zkSync testnet - A brief intro into zkSync testnest.
# Developer guides
- Quickstart - Learn how to build a full dApp using the zkSync development toolbox.
- Contract deployment - A guide on how to deploy smart contracts on zkSync.
- Contract verification - A guide on how to verify smart contracts with zkSync block explorer.
- System contracts - A brief overview of zkSync system contracts.
- Transactions - A guide on how zkSync handles transactions.
- Account abstraction - Learn about account abstraction.
- Bridging of funds - A brief intro on token bridging.
- Important links - Get a quick reference to important links.
- Status - Get updates on things we are currently working on.
- Known Issues - Get answers to common issues you may find.
# Developer Tools
- zkSync 2.0 Portal (opens new window) - Explore Wallet, Bridge and Faucet features.
- Block explorer - Search for real-time and historical information about blocks, transactions, addresses, and more on zkSync block explorer.